All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.22Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionDistance protection provides the basis for network protection in transmission systems and meshed distribution systems. This book covers the fundamentals of distance protection and the special features of numerical technology. The emphasis is placed on the application of numerical distance relays in distribution and transmission systems.
- Author BiographyGERHARD ZIEGLER has published numerous national and international contributions in the area of power system protection. He served in international organisations for many years. From 1993 to 2001 he was the German delegate to the IEC TC95 (measuring relays and protection equipment). He is past chairman of the Study Committee 34 (protection and local control) and Honorary Member of CIGRE. (Short) GERHARD ZIEGLER (former Siemens AG) is past chairman of the Study Committee 34 (protection and local control) and Honorary Member of CIGRE. He is now working as a consultant.
- Author(s)Gerhard Ziegler
- PublisherPublicis MCD Verlag,Germany
- Date of Publication26/01/2011
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPublicis MCD Verlag,Germany
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight940 g
- Width176 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.