All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.48
- £18.69Trending at £23.70
- £3.95Trending at £4.04
- £10.30Trending at £15.07
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to the FDTD method for students and engineers without prior modeling experience.
- Author BiographyUmran S. Inan is a Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering at Stanford University, where he has led pioneering research in plasma physics and electromagnetics for over 30 years. As a committed teacher, he has authored two previous books that have become standard textbooks for electromagnetics courses, as well as receiving numerous awards including the Tau Beta Pi Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching Award and the Outstanding Service Award from the Electrical Engineering Department for Excellence in Teaching. He is a fellow of both the Institute for Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) and the American Geophysical Union (AGU). Robert A. Marshall is a Research Scientist at Boston University, where he has worked since receiving his Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from Stanford University in 2009. He has received numerous awards from both Stanford University and the academic community, including the International Science Union (URSI) and the American Geophysical Union (AGU).
- Author(s)Robert A. Marshall,Umran S. Inan
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/04/2011
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note100 b/w illus. 3 tables 111 exercises
- Weight950 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.