CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.70Trending at £13.98
- £7.29Trending at £11.06
- £16.71Trending at £19.98
- £43.58Trending at £48.57
- £12.95Trending at £17.02
- £8.24Trending at £11.46
- £10.01Trending at £15.86
About this product
- Author(s)Ron Kimmel
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note254 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight434 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)M. Bronstein
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
- Table Of Contents* Short introduction to calculus of variations * Short introduction to differential geometry * Curve evolution theory and invariant signatures * The Osher-Sethian level-set method * The level-set method: numerical considerations * Mathematical morphology * Distance maps and skeletons * Fast marching methods * 2D and 3D image segmentation * Geometric framework in image processing
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.