Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.27
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/10/2012
- Series TitleThe IMA Volumes in Mathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number119
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note22 black & white tables, biography
- Weight753 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byEusebius J. Doedel,Laurette S. Tuckerman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
- Table Of ContentsNumerical bifurcation techniques for chemical reactor problems.- Path-following of large bifurcation problems with iterative methods.- On the bifurcation from continuous to segmented chip formation in metal cutting.- Using dynamical system tools in Matlab.- Formation and instabilities of coherent structures in channel flows.- Applications of smooth orthogonal factorizations of matrices.- Continuation of codimension-2 equilibrium bifurcations in Content.- Inclination-flips in the unfolding of a singular heteroclinic cycle.- Investigating torus bifurcations in the forced Van der Pol oscillator.- Quasiperiodic response to parametric excitations.- Self-organized criticality: analysis and simulation of a ID sandpile.- Computation and bifurcation analysis of periodic solutions of large-scale systems.- Multiple equilibria and stability of the north-atlantic wind-driven ocean circulation.- Numerical exploration of bifurcation phenomena associated with complex instability.- Chaos in traveling waves of lattice systems of unbounded media.- Pattern formation in a cellular slime mold.- Global parametrization and computation of resonance surfaces for periodically forced oscillators.- Computing invariant tori and circles in dynamical systems.- A Design problem for image processing.- Bifurcation analysis for timesteppers.- List of participants.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.