Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £9.83Trending at £12.79
- £24.81Trending at £27.53
- £40.35Trending at £41.44
- £30.00Trending at £43.34
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
About this product
- Author(s)Lutz Angerman,Peter Knabner
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- Series TitleTexts in Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number44
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations
- Weight676 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2003
- Table Of ContentsFor Example: Modelling Processes in Porous Media with Differential Equations * For the Beginning: The Finite Difference Method for the Poisson Equation * The Finite Element Method for the Poisson Equation * The Finite Element Method for Linear Elliptic Boundary Value Problems of Second Order * Grid Generation and A Posteriori Error Estimation * Iterative Methods for Systems of Linear Equations * The Finite Volume Method * Discretization Methods for Parabolic Initial Boundary Value Problems * Iterative Methods for Nonlinear Equations * Discretization Methods for Convection-Dominated Problems * Appendices
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.