All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.83Trending at £13.30
- £12.75Trending at £20.21
- £40.35Trending at £41.15
- £30.00Trending at £43.03
- £18.73Trending at £19.65
- £16.27Trending at £16.44
- £30.19Trending at £33.20
About this product
- Author(s)Changpin Li,Fanhai Zeng
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication19/05/2015
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleChapman & Hall/CRC Numerical Analysis and Scientific Computing Series
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, 48 black & white tables
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction to Fractional Calculus Fractional Integrals and Derivatives Some Other Properties of Fractional Derivatives Some Other Fractional Derivatives and Extensions Physical Meanings Fractional Initial and Boundary Problems Numerical Methods for Fractional Integral and Derivatives Approximations to Fractional Integrals Approximations to Riemann-Liouville Derivatives Approximations to Caputo Derivatives Approximation to Riesz Derivatives Matrix Approach Short Memory Principle Other Approaches Numerical Methods for Fractional Ordinary Differential Equations Introduction Direct Methods Integration Methods Fractional Linear Multistep Methods Finite Difference Methods for Fractional Partial Differential Equations Introduction One-Dimensional Time-Fractional Equations One-Dimensional Space-Fractional Differential Equations One-Dimensional Time-Space Fractional Differential Equations Fractional Differential Equations in Two Space Dimensions Galerkin Finite Element Methods for Fractional Partial Differential Equations Mathematical Preliminaries Galerkin FEM for Stationary Fractional Advection Dispersion Equation Galerkin FEM for Space-Fractional Diffusion Equation Galerkin FEM for Time-Fractional Differential Equations Galerkin FEM for Time-Space Fractional Differential Equations Bibliography Index
- Author BiographyChangpin Li is a full professor at Shanghai University. He earned his Ph.D. in computational mathematics from Shanghai University. Dr. Li's main research interests include numerical methods and computations for FPDEs and fractional dynamics. He was awarded the Riemann-Liouville Award for Best FDA Paper (theory) in 2012. He is on the editorial board of several journals, including Fractional Calculus and Applied Analysis, International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos, and International Journal of Computer Mathematics. Fanhai Zeng is visiting Brown University as a postdoc fellow. He earned his Ph.D. in computational mathematics from Shanghai University. Dr. Zeng's research interests include numerical methods and computations for FPDEs.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.