Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised edition discusses numerical methods for computing eigenvalues and eigenvectors of large sparse matrices. It provides an in-depth view of the numerical methods that are applicable for solving matrix eigenvalue problems that arise in various engineering and scientific applications.
- Author BiographyYousef Saad is a College of Science and Engineering Distinguished Professor in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Minnesota. His current research interests include numerical linear algebra, sparse matrix computations, iterative methods, parallel computing, numerical methods for electronic structure and data analysis. He is a Fellow of SIAM and the AAAS.
- Author(s)Yousef Saad
- PublisherSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/05/2011
- Series TitleClassics in Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number66
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.