All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
About this product
- DescriptionNonlinear elliptic problems are important to Mathematics, Science and Engineering. This is the first and only book to handle systematically the different numerical methods for these problems. Several long open problems are solved here for the first time.
- Author BiographyProfessor Klaus Boehmer took his PhD in Pure and Applied Mathematics in 1969 at the University of Karlsruhe, Germany. He then worked in various universities in Germany and the USA, before becoming full professor at Phillipps University, Marburg, Germany in 1980. He has been a visiting professor at universities in China, the USA and Canada. He retired in 2001.
- Author(s)Klaus Boehmer
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication11/10/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleNumerical Mathematics & Scientific Computation
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note67 b/w line illustrations
- Weight1675 g
- Width178 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine44 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.