CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2012
- Series TitleThe IMA Volumes in Mathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number102
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note14 black & white tables, biography
- Weight373 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byStuart G. Whittington
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
- Table Of ContentsConvergence rates for Monte Carlo experiments.- Umbrella sampling and simulated tempering.- Monte Carlo study of polymer systems by multiple Markov chain method.- Measuring forces in lattice polymer simulations.- A knot recognition algorithm.- Geometrical entanglement in lattice models of ring polymers: Torsion and writhe.- Oriented self-avoiding walks with orientation-dependent interactions.- A Monte Carlo algorithm for studying the collapse transition in lattice animals.- Monte Carlo simulation of the O-point in lattice trees.- Molecular dynamics simulations of polymer systems.- Dynamics of polymers near the theta point.- Self diffusion coefficients and atomic mean-squared displacements in entangled hard chain fluids.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.