Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £17.68Trending at £19.12
- £109.35Trending at £139.36
- £26.10Trending at £27.76
- £25.67Trending at £27.76
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight391 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byHatem Ben-Ameur,Michele Breton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2005
- Table Of ContentsForeword. Avant-propos. Contributing Authors. Preface. 1. Corporate Debt Valuation: The Structural Approach, P. Francois 2. Bessel Processes and Asian Options, D. Dufresne 3. Dynamic Management of Portfolios with Transaction Costs under Tychastic Uncertainty, J.-P. Aubin, D. Pujal, and P. Saint-Pierre 4. The Robust Control Approach to Option Pricing and Interval Models: An Overview, P. Bernhard 5. A Finite Element Method for Two Factor Convertible Bonds, J. de Frutos 6. On Numerical Methods and the Valuation of American Options, M. Bellalah 7. Valuing American Contingent Claims when Time to Maturity is Uncertain, T. Berrada 8. Foreign Direct Investment: The Incentive to Expropriate and the Cost of Expropriation Risk, E. Clark 9. Exact Multivariate Tests of Asset Pricing Models with Stable Asymmetric Distributions, M.-C. Beaulieu, J.-M. Dufour, and L. Khalaf 10. A Stochastic Discount Factor-Based Approach for Fixed-income Mutual Fund Performance Evaluation, M.A. Ayadi and L. Kryzanowski 11. Portfolio Selection with Skewness, P. Boyle and B. Ding 12. Continuous Min-Max Approach for Single Period Portfolio Selection Problem, N. Gulpinar and B. Rustem
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.