Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
About this product
- DescriptionSensitivity analysis and optimal shape design are key issues in engineering that have been affected by advances in numerical tools. This book presents basic optimization techniques that can be used to compute the sensitivity of a given design to local change, or to improve its performance by local optimization of these data.
- Author(s)Emmanuel Laporte,Patrick Le Tallec
- PublisherBirkhauser Boston Inc
- Date of Publication13/12/2002
- FormatMixed media product
- Series TitleModeling and Simulation in Science, Engineering and Technology
- Place of PublicationSecaucus
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBirkhauser Boston Inc
- Content NoteXVII, 194 p. With online files/update.
- Weight483 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2003 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.