Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- Author(s)Dmitry V. Chalikov
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication26/06/2016
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note158 black & white illustrations, 5 colour illustrations, 5 colour tables, biography
- Weight684 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- Two-dimensional wave modeling based on conformal mapping.- Numerical modeling of wind-wave interaction.- Numerical modeling of turbulence generation by potential waves.- Three-dimensional modeling of potential waves.
- Author BiographyDmitry Chalikov is a universal professional with more then 30 years of research experience in oceanography, meteorology, computational and geophysical fluid mechanics, mathematics, numerical methods. He also carries out formulation of problems, planning of laboratory and field experiments, theory, design, implementation, end-to-end programming (including programming for multiprocessors computers), comparison of simulated and observational data, development and maintenance of large models, leaderships and training of research groups, preparation of proposals and reports, publishing and presentation of the results in scientific conferences, teaching and coordination between education and research.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.