All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £20.80Trending at £21.95
- £14.67Trending at £14.86
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for readers with some competence in (Partial Differential Equations) PDE solution properties, this book offers an interdisciplinary approach to problems occurring in natural environmental media: the hydrosphere, atmosphere, cryosphere, lithosphere, biosphere and ionosphere.
- Author(s)Daniel R. Lynch
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXXIV, 388 p.
- Weight2750 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edition Statement2005 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.