Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis text presents the fundamentals of numerical ranges. It is placed in a complex Hilbert space, at the heart of numerical range theory for bounded linear operators T. It provides an account of an area of functional analysis which appears to have important applications in numerical analysis.
- Author(s)Duggirala K. M. Rao,Karl E. Gustafson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/11/1996
- Series TitleUniversitext
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note11 Illustrations, color; XIV, 190 p. 11 illus. in color.
- Weight326 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.