Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £6.36Trending at £6.94
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionNumerical Recipes: The Art of Scientific Computing was first published in 1986 and became an instant classic among scientists, engineers, and social scientists. In this book the original, time-tested programs have been completely reworked into a clear, consistent Pascal style.
- Author(s)Brian P. Flannery,Saul A. Teukolsky,William H. Press,William T. Vetterling,etc.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/10/1989
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1240 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine42 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.