Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £67.78
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £108.12Trending at £157.18
- £23.55Trending at £35.00
- £31.75Trending at £47.99
- £29.64Trending at £35.09
- £22.88Trending at £30.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers the numerical simulation of mechanical systems with unilateral contacts and friction. It gives an excellent overview on well established methods in non-smooth mechanics and opens new perspectives for development in this promising field.
- Author(s)Christian Studer
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication05/05/2009
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Applied and Computational Mechanics
- Series Part/Volume Number47
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note15 Tables, black and white; X, 182 p.
- Weight990 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2009 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.