All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £4.06Trending at £7.32
- £8.44Trending at £16.04
- £4.95Trending at £8.58
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
- £6.78Trending at £12.98
- £42.13Trending at £66.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to provide an archaeological overview of the coins and tokens found in North American archaeological sites.
- Author BiographyMarjorie (Margie) Akin specialises in numismatics within historical archaeology, and her publications include contributions to Greenwood's Down by the Station: Los Angeles Chinatown 1890-1933, Costello's The Luck of Third Street, and many articles and reports about Asian coins recovered in North America. James (Jim) Bard has worked professionally as an archaeologist since 1977, and is currently Principal of Ancient Artifact LLC in Portland, Oregon, Inc. Recovery of Asian, as well as US and Canadian, coins in varied archaeological contexts focused his lifelong passion for coin collecting into deeper concern for the treatment of numismatic materials by historical archaeologists. . Kevin Akin, a retired steam engineer, has provided physical labor for Margie Akin's archaeological projects for 41 years. He is a longtime collector of coins and tokens, an active member of several numismatic organizations, and has designed medals for coin clubs and community organizations.
- Author(s)James C. Bard,Kevin Akin,Marjorie H. Akin
- PublisherLeft Coast Press Inc
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- Series TitleGuides to Historical Artifacts
- Place of PublicationWalnut Creek
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeft Coast Press Inc
- Content Note500 illustrations
- Weight1133 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.