All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £10.46Trending at £14.43
- £11.13Trending at £12.30
- £12.89Trending at £16.54
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionSpecifically geared toward patient care, this reference provides registered nurses and advanced practice nurses with essential, up-to-the-minute information on the selection and administration of 1,000 commonly used medications.
- Author BiographyJudith Barberio, PhD, RN, ANPC, SNC, is a clinical assistant professor at Rutgers University. Leonard Gomella, MD, FACS, is affiliated witht the Department of Urology, Jefferson Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University.
- Author(s)Judith A. Barberio,Leonard G. Gomella
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Out-of-print date27/08/2008
- Weight146 g
- Width88 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.