All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy exploring the key topics and common challenges this book will provide your students with a perfect source of practical information that will lay the foundation for high quality, person-centred care.
- Author BiographyJane Nicol is a registered nurse and Senior Lecturer at the University of Worcester. During her career she has worked across a range of clinical settings in both primary and secondary care, enabling her to develop a broad knowledge and skill base. She currently teaches both pre-registration nursing students, international nursing students, post registration nurses and other healthcare professionals at the University of Worcester. Jane's main teaching focus is the care and management of people living with long term conditions and palliative and end of life care. Her particular areas of interest are interpersonal and intrapersonal skills, and the importance of these in allowing nurses to develop positive relationships with the people for whom they care.
- Author(s)Jane Nicol
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication17/09/2015
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleTransforming Nursing Practice Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.09Trending at £10.44
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
- £54.14Trending at £82.72
- £5.20Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.