All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £17.61Trending at £22.82
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.98
- £4.95Trending at £6.94
- £12.64Trending at £15.97
- £10.40Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding genomic issues and how they affect individuals and families is the first step for nurses hoping to make a difference when providing nursing care in the genomic era.
- Author(s)Dale Halsey Lea,Jean F. Jenkins
- PublisherJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2004
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationSudbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Weight657 g
- Width177 mm
- Height227 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.