All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £27.19
- £134.20Trending at £159.99
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £22.36Trending at £24.28
- £43.13Trending at £46.00
- £23.28Trending at £37.99
- £10.33Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a detailed reference for nurses, explaining pathophysiology, anatomy, radiodiagnostic testing and treatment options for each neurosurgical diagnosis. Includes case studies, impact on families, patient and family education, and practice pearls.
- Author BiographyCathy C. Cartwright, MSN, RN, PCNS, is a Pediatric Clinical Nurse Specialist in Neurosurgery at Children's Mercy Hospital, Kansas City, Mo. Prior to this position, she had worked for over 20 years at the Children's Hospital, University Hospitals and Clinics, Columbia, Mo. in a variety of positions, including Pediatric Clinical Nurse Specialist in Neurosurgery, Manager of Pediatric Services, Pediatric Outreach Coordinator, and Manager of the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit. She has received many awards, including an Excellence in Nursing Award (Advanced Practice), an Advanced Practice Research Award, an Excellence in Advanced Practice Award from the American Association of Neuroscience Nurses, the Sigma Theta Tau Excellence in Nursing Award (Alpha Iota Chapter), the Donna Pruzansky Award (Craniofacial), March of Dimes Future of Nursing Award (Pediatric) and a Circle of Excellence Award (Management). From 1990 to 2003 she was a member of Sigma Theta Tau, the National Honor Society of Nursing. She was President of the American Association of Neuroscience Nurses in 2009-10, having previously served as Secretary-Treasurer and Pediatric Focus Group Chair. She has an extensive publication record and has given numerous national and international presentations. Donna C. Wallace is currently a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner at Children's Mercy Hospital, in Kansas City, Mo. Prior to that, she was a Nurse Practitioner for 16 years at the Barrow Neurological Institute in Phoenix, Arizona. Ms Wallace has been a manager, and has also held several teaching positions. She has received several awards including the Mary Decker Mentorship Award, and the Excellence in Advanced Practice Award, from the American Association of Neuroscience Nursing (AANN). She is a current Director at Large on the Board of Directors for AANN, and past Special Focus Group Chair for Pediatrics. Her passion for writing has resulted in numerous articles and lectures.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication10/04/2013
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Out-of-print date18/05/2017
- Content Note89 black & white illustrations, 84 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1044 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byCathy C. Cartwright,Donna C. Wallace
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.