Nursing Case Management 4th Edition by Elaine Cohen, Toni G. Cesta (Hardback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £83.96Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by the_nile_stores
- See details for delivery est.
- £7.96Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 3 Sep
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £64.15Trending at £79.14
- £25.00Trending at £38.49
- £14.52Trending at £18.65
- £17.90Trending at £20.08
- £24.53Trending at £25.38
- £29.73Trending at £32.42
- £29.31Trending at £31.49
About this product
- DescriptionOffers coverage of nursing case management - from theoretical background and historical perspective to practical applications. This book focuses on the implementation of various case management models used throughout the United States and abroad. It includes such topics as the impact of public policy on health care.
- Author(s)Elaine Cohen,Toni G. Cesta
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication26/08/2004
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationSt Louis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteApprox. 100 illustrations
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.