All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a research-based clinical tool that standardizes and defines the knowledge base for nursing curricula and practice, communicates the nature of nursing, and facilitates the appropriate selection of nursing interventions for nurses, including practicing nurses, nursing students, nursing administrators, and faculty.
- Author(s)Cheryl Wagner,Gloria M. Bulechek,Howard K. Butcher,Joanne M. McCloskey Dochterman
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationSt Louis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Edition Statement6th edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.