All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £26.43
- £137.64Trending at £151.62
- £22.36Trending at £22.68
- £44.70Trending at £54.86
- £42.34Trending at £45.88
- £27.00Trending at £31.42
- £22.79Trending at £25.75
About this product
- Author(s)Patricia D'Antonio,Sandra Lewenson
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication29/09/2010
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Author BiographyPatricia D'Antonio, RN, PhD, is an Adjunct Associate Professor of Nursing at the University of Pennsylvania, a Fellow at the Center for the Study of the History of Nursing at the University of Pennsylvania, and the Associate Editor of Nursing History Review. She is currently working on a book about psychiatric care in early nineteenth-century Philadelphia.||Sandra Lewenson, EdD, RN, FAAN, is Professor of Nursing, Lienhard School of Nursing, Pace University, and lead editor of Capturing Nursing History: A Guide to Historical Methods in Research a 2008 AJNN Book of the Year Award winner. Lewenson weaves nursing history into her courses on decision-making, nursing education, and nursing research. She recently served as the President of the American Association for the History of Nursing and continues to be actively involved in this organization. Her research interests include nursing's historical political activity, the integration of nursing history into the curriculum, the evidence of nursism and its influence on the profession, and the history of nursing education in the US. She has received the Outstanding Scholarship and Research Award, Teachers College, Columbia University; inducted into the Hall of Fame, Alumni Association, Hunter College; and received the American Association for the History of Nursing Lavinia Dock Award for Historical Scholarship and Research in Nursing. Dr. Lewenson is a member of the American Academy of Nursing and Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.