All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.69Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by highly experienced researchers and authors, this practical workbook demystifies the research process for nursing students and practitioners. Fully updated to incorporate recent technological developments, this new edition features a range of exercises to both challenge and support the budding nurse researcher.
- Author BiographyPHILIP BURNARD is Emeritus Professor of Nursing at Cardiff University, Wales, UK. He is the author of many books and papers and has taught internationally. His research interests have included interpersonal skills and counselling, stress and culture in nursing. He continues to work with colleges and universities around the world. PAUL MORRISON is Dean of School of Nursing and Midwifery, Murdoch University, Perth, Australia. He has a long-standing interest in the mental health area and the education of health professionals. A major focus of his research over the years has been the evaluation of services for consumers. More recently he has published a number of papers in the area of health promotion. Paul also works as a psychologist in private practice in Canberra. He is a Chartered Psychologist and an Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society. HEATHER GLUYAS is Associate Professor and Deputy Dean of School of Nursing and Midwifery, Murdoch University, Perth, Australia.
- Author(s)Heather Gluyas,Paul Morrison,Philip Burnard
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/05/2011
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1990
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight280 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.