Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNurturing Attachments combines the experience and wisdom of parents and carers with that of professionals to provide support and practical guidance for foster and adoptive parents looking after children with insecure attachment relationships. It gives an overview of attachment theory and a step-by-step model of parenting.
- Author BiographyKim S. Golding, MSc Clinical Psychology, DClinPsy, previously worked as a clinical psychologist at The Park Hospital for Children, Oxford, UK, and was an Associate Lecturer at the Open University, UK. She is currently a clinical psychologist with the Integrated Service for Looked After and Adopted Children (ISL) in Worcester, UK.
- Author(s)Kim Golding
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight381 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.00Trending at £31.80
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.34
- £20.65Trending at £21.58
- £36.74Trending at £40.49
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
- £30.21Trending at £31.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.