Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume celebrates the work and influence of T. Berry Brazelton, one of the world's foremost pediatricians, by bringing together contributions from researchers and clinicians whose own pioneering work has been inspired by Brazelton's foundations in the field of child development.
- Author BiographyBarry M. Lester, Ph.D., is Professor of Psychiatry & Human Behavior and Professor of Pediatrics at the Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University. Dr. Lester founded and serves as Director of the Center for the Study of Children at Risk at Brown Alpert Medical School and Women and Infants Hospital of Rhode Island. Dr. Lester has been a member of NIH study sections and of the National Advisory Council on Drug Abuse at NIDA. He is past president of the International Association for Infant Mental Health and the author of more than 200 scientific publications and 16 books. Child psychiatrist Joshua D. Sparrow, M.D., is Director of Special Initiatives at the Brazelton Touchpoints Center and Assistant Professor in Psychiatry at the Harvard Medical School. He is co-author with T. B. Brazelton of nine books and a weekly New York Times syndicate column.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/10/2012
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byBarry M. Lester,Joshua D. Sparrow
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.