Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a variety of advice, thoughts, and studies on nurturing creativity in the classroom, from top international experts.
- Author BiographyRonald A. Beghetto is Professor of Educational Psychology in the Neag School of Education at the University of Connecticut. Prior to joining the faculty at the University of Connecticut, Dr Beghetto served as the College of Education's Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and Associate Professor of Education Studies at the University of Oregon. He is the Editor-in-Chief for the Journal of Creative Behavior and serves as an associate editor for the International Journal of Creativity and Problem Solving. He also serves on the editorial boards of Psychology of Aesthetics, Creativity, and the Arts, the Journal of Educational Research, Gifted Child Quarterly, and Creativity Studies. Dr Beghetto is a Fellow of the American Psychological Association and the Society for the Psychology of Aesthetics, Creativity, and the Arts. He has also received numerous awards for excellence in research and teaching. James C. Kaufman is Professor of Educational Psychology at the University of Connecticut. An internationally recognized leader in the field of creativity, he is the author or editor of more than thirty-five books, including Creativity 101 and The Cambridge Handbook of Creativity. Kaufman is a past president of the American Psychological Association's Division 10, devoted to creativity. He coedits the International Journal of Creativity and Problem Solving and cofounded two APA journals. He has won numerous awards, including the Torrance Award from the National Association for Gifted Children, the Berlyne and Farnsworth Awards from the APA, and Mensa's research award.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/11/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCurrent Perspectives in Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note12 b/w illus. 8 tables
- Weight670 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byJames C. Kaufman,Ronald A. Beghetto
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.