All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £23.86Trending at £40.00
- £11.99Trending at £12.89
- £10.73Trending at £13.77
- £8.39Trending at £9.98
- £9.97Trending at £13.62
- £3.79Trending at £5.98
- £4.99Trending at £5.55
About this product
- DescriptionSucceeding in the Innovation Generation aims to prepare the next generation of global citizens with simple activities that start with identifying different perspectives and then challenge them to notice what they perceive.
- Author BiographyEllen Booth Church began her career as a preschool and kindergarten teacher who explored the possibilities of combining cognitive learning experiences with creative play. Later, as an associate professor of early childhood at SUNY Farmingdale and as an author, she shared her unusual approach with her students and with early childhood educators in her classes and in a variety of books, magazines, and articles. In recent years, Ellen has become passionate about fostering early childhood education programs in India and has spent the last couple of years assisting with the creation of preschool programs there. Ellen is currently writing and consulting for Scholastic's Parent and Child Magazine.
- Author(s)Ellen Booth Church
- PublisherGryphon House,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationBeltsville, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGryphon House,U.S.
- Weight476 g
- Width213 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.