Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication09/11/2010
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleNutrition and Health
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight779 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDavid I. Mostofsky,Shlomo Yehuda
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2005
- Table Of ContentsI. History, Methodology, and Basic Science Stress Revisited: A Methodological and Conceptual History Martha M. Faraday Experimental Protocols for the Study of Stress in Animals and Humans Carla Gambarana Neurobiological Foundations of Stress Michael R. Foy, Jeansok J. Kim, Tracey J. Shors, and Richard F. Thompson The Beneficial Effects of Fruit and Vegetable Supplementation on Neuronal Signaling and Behavior in Aging: Beyond Antioxidants J. A. Joseph, B. Shukitt-Hale, and G. Casadesus Effects of Stress and Nutrition on Blood-Brain Barrier Functions Akihiko Urayama and William A. Banks II. Nutrients and Stress Essential Fatty Acids and Stress Shlomo Yehuda, Sharon Rabinovitz, and David I. Mostofsky Stress, Glucocorticoids, and the Brain R. H. DeRijk and E. R. de Kloet Herbal Products, Stress, and the Mind David Wheatley Stress and Food Craving Sharon Rabinovitz Stress, Alcohol Consumption, and the Hypothalamic-Pituitary- Adrenal Axis Maria M. Glavas and Joanne Weinberg Influences on Diet and Stress Across Space and Time: A Contextual Perspective Daniel Kim and Ichiro Kawachi III. Health, Mental Health, and Cognitive Functions Nutrition and Stress and the Developing Fetus Rinat Armony-Sivan and Arthur I. Eidelman Lipids and Depression Basant K. Puri Nicotine, Sleep, and Depression Javier Velazquez-Moctezuma and Rene Drucker-Colin Aggression, Fish Oil, and Noradrenergic Activity Tomohito Hamazaki Stress in the Pathogenesis of Eating Disorders and Obesity Gal Dubnov and Elliot M. Berry IV. Chronic Disorders and Inflammation Effect of Dietary Hypercholesteremia on Host Immune Response Roger M. Loria Treatment of Huntington's Disease With EicosapentaenoicAcid Basant K. Puri Major Stressors in Women's Health: The Role of Nutrition Adrianne Bendich and Ronit Zilberboim Long-Chain Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids and Metabolic Syndrome X Undurti N. Das Dietary Management of Stress Using Amino Acid Supplements Miro Smriga and Kunio Torii Conditioned Nutritional Requirements of the Failing Heart Michael J. Sole Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids and Neuro-Inflammation Sophie Laye and Robert Dantzer Pathophysiological Effects of Inflammatory Mediators and Stress on Distinct Memory Systems Lisa A. Teather The Interaction Between Nutrition and Inflammatory Stress Throughout the Life Cycle Robert F. Grimble Index
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.