Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £27.53+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £22.91Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 1 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £10.27Trending at £11.67
- £13.30Trending at £13.54
- £44.76Trending at £49.50
- £11.65Trending at £13.99
- £10.49Trending at £12.07
- £12.58Trending at £17.99
- £6.24Trending at £7.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive look at all aspects of nutrition from roles and responsibilities to caring for a patient with specific nutritional needs. It is aimed primarily at nurses and addresses some of the issues they will encounter when caring for patients nutritional needs in a hospital setting.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Best is a Nutrition Nurse Specialist at Royal Hampshire County Hospital, Winchester, UK.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2008
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleWiley Series in Nursing
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight418 g
- Width155 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byCarolyn Best
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.