Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.75
- £8.99Trending at £11.99
- £8.32Trending at £9.98
- £3.77Trending at £3.85
- £3.89Trending at £5.95
- £10.22Trending at £10.46
About this product
- DescriptionA step-by-step guide to the fundamental skills of nutritional counseling strategies and protocol, complimented by action-based worksheets and practical case studies. It provides a solid foundation of counseling and education principles, opportunities to practice new skills, and knowledge of evaluation methodologies.
- Author BiographyCarol A. Sokolik, M.S., R.D., was a founder and is currently the director of the Applied Professional Practice Program at Montclair State University. A dietetic consultant to several nursing homes in northern New Jersey, she has applied her nutrition counseling skills in a variety of settings including physicians' offices, nursing homes, and clinical settings. Doreen Liou, Ed.D., R.D., has been the director of the Didactic Program in Dietetics at Montclair State University for the past ten years. She teaches both undergraduate and graduate courses in nutrition education and social marketing. Her research interests encompass qualitative and quantitative methods in addressing chronic disease risk and the applications of social psychological theories in minority population groups. Her nutrition education experiences extend to a variety of academic, community, and clinical settings. Kathleen D. Bauer, Ph.D., R.D., was the founder and has been the director of the Nutrition Counseling Clinic at Montclair State University for more than 10 years. She teaches both undergraduate and graduate nutrition counseling courses. Her applied nutrition counseling experiences extend to wellness programs, fitness centers, hospitals, nursing homes and private practice. A major area of interest has been the development of innovative nutrition education programs and materials for the general public and higher education. Bauer has been director of the dietetics program at Montclair State University for the past 14 years.
- Author(s)Carol Sokolik,Doreen Liou,Kathleen Bauer
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight953 g
- Width217 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement3rd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.