All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an introduction to the essentials of nutrition concepts, good health and client care that provides you with a solid foundation in nutrition. This book addresses misconceptions presented in the media about the link between good nutrition and good health and enables you to help your clients improve their nutrition and overall health.
- Author BiographyRuth A. Roth, M.S., RDN, is a retired Dietician from Parkview Hospital and a retired faculty member from Purdue University in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- Author(s)Ruth A. Roth
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication02/04/2013
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1010 g
- Width205 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement11th Revised edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.24Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.