All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £10.12Trending at £10.36
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £13.03Trending at £16.22
- £4.95Trending at £5.16
About this product
- DescriptionDemystifying the role of vitamins, essential fatty acids and other `nutraceuticals' in skin health and the skin care industry, this book is a comprehensive analysis of the links between nutrition and skin and points to fruitful areas for new product research.
- Author BiographyApostolos Pappas, Ph.D., is a professional member of the Institute of Food Technology. He started his professional career as a research biochemist in the Skin Research Center of Johnson & Johnson and later served as a group leader at Munich Biotech, where he worked on cancer research. Thereafter he returned to Johnson & Johnson, where he is currently a Principal Scientist focusing on lipid metabolism research. He has authored numerous scientific publications, patent applications, and one book.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/09/2011
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note15 Tables, black and white; X, 228 p.
- Weight526 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byApostolos Pappas
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.