All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWillett's Nutritional Epidemiology has become the foundation of this field. This new edition updates existing chapters and adds new ones addressing the assessment of physical activity, the role of genetics in nutritional epidemiology, and the interface of this field with policy.
- Author BiographyWalter Willett, MD, DrPH, is the Stare Professor of Epidemiology and Nutrition and Chair of the Department of Nutrition at the Harvard School of Public Health.
- Author(s)Walter C. Willett
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication07/11/2012
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleMonographs in Epidemiology & Biostatistics
- Series Part/Volume Number40
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note86 line-cuts
- Weight1112 g
- Width188 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £24.95Trending at £27.18
- £64.15Trending at £79.14
- £17.97Trending at £20.13
- £25.00Trending at £38.49
- £14.52Trending at £18.65
- £17.90Trending at £20.08
- £24.53Trending at £25.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.