Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.47
About this product
- DescriptionHelpfully organized by different areas, this guide gives readers the ultimate guide into the nuts and berries of California.
- Author BiographyChristopher Nyerges, co-founder of the School of Self-reliance, has led wild food walks for thousands of students since 1974. He has authored 10 books on wild foods, survival, and self-reliance, and thousands of newspaper and magazine articles. He continues to teach where he lives in Los Angeles County, California.
- Author(s)Christopher Nyerges
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/05/2015
- GenreNatural History: Plants
- Series TitleNuts and Berries Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Note63 colour illustrations, 1 maps, 1 charts
- Weight276 g
- Width154 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.