All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £68.29
- £22.88Trending at £27.89
- £6.01Trending at £6.95
- £56.74Trending at £69.00
- £37.19Trending at £43.99
- £18.13Trending at £19.98
- £16.28Trending at £20.28
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by experts in industry and academia, this collection of tutorials, originally presented to the 21st workshop on Advances in Analog Circuit Design, covers Nyquist A/D converters, capacitive sensor interfaces, reliability, variability, and connectivity.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/11/2012
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 Tables, black and white; X, 294 p.
- Weight619 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAndrea Baschirotto,Arthur H. M. van Roermund,Michiel Steyaert
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.