All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.56
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis Oracle Press certification exam guide covers all of the objectives on the Installation and Administration, SQL Fundamentals, and Advanced Administration exams in detail. Electronic content includes a test engine that provides practice exams or quizzes that can be customized by chapter or exam objective.
- Author BiographyJohn Watson, OCP (Oxford, UK) is a senior consultant with BLP management Consultants, and taught for Oracle University in South Africa for four years. Roopesh Ramklass, OCM (Canada) is a technical specialist with 10 years of experience in a wide variety of IT environments, including software development, system administration, systems analysis, software design, systems architecture, courseware development, and lecturing. Bob Bryla, OCP (Dodgville, WI) has more than 20 years of experience in database design, database application development, training, and Oracle database administration. He is the primary Oracle DBA and database systems engineer at Epic in Verona, Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Bob Bryla,John Watson,Roopesh Ramklass
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleAll-in-One Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight1773 g
- Width210 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine58 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.