All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook supports OCR's AS and A-Level Classical Civilisation and is written for students taking Component 21 or 22 from the 'Culture and the Arts' Component Group. The ideal preparation for the final examinations, this book covers the two options Greek Theatre and Imperial Image. Experts and experienced teachers present all the necessary content in a clear and accessible narrative. Helpful student features include study questions, further reading, and boxes focusing in on key people, events and terms.
- Author BiographyRobert Hancock-Jones teaches Classical Civilisation at Townley Grammar School, UK. James Renshaw teaches Classics at Godolphin and Latymer School, UK. His books include In Search of the Greeks (2nd edn, Bloomsbury, 2015) and In Search of the Romans (Bloomsbury, 2012) and he is General Editor of the suite of books for OCR Classical Civilisation and Ancient History (Bloomsbury, 2017). Laura Swift is Lecturer in Classical Studies at the Open University, UK. Her books include Greek Tragedy (Bloomsbury, 2016) and Euripides: Ion (Bloomsbury, 2008).
- Author(s)James Renshaw,Laura Swift,Robert Hancock-Jones
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication13/07/2017
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £13.77Trending at £19.47
- £21.69Trending at £28.00
- £31.44Trending at £50.84
- £11.27Trending at £18.08
- £12.36Trending at £20.08
- £9.80Trending at £16.57
- £9.20Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.