CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £15.99Trending at £17.01
- £19.79Trending at £20.11
- £3.24Trending at £5.40
- £2.75Trending at £4.21
- £7.61Trending at £7.98
- £9.99Trending at £12.30
- £2.50Trending at £4.21
About this product
- DescriptionMotivate and engage your students with this straightforward, topic by topic introduction to Psychology, endorsed by OCR.
- Author BiographyBarbara Woods is an experienced teacher of Psychology GCSE, and author of numerous bestselling Psychology textbooks. Karon Oliver is a senior educationalist and experienced teacher, as well as former Chair of the Association for the Teaching of Psychology (ATP). Philip Banyard is a Reader in Psychology at Nottingham Trent University. He helped develop the initial Psychology specifications for a major awarding bodyand is a widely respected author, lecturer and researcher in Psychology.
- Author(s)Barbara Woods,Karon Oliver,Philip Banyard
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication25/05/2012
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Out-of-print date27/03/2017
- Content Note70 photos and artworks
- Weight520 g
- Width191 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.