All listings for this product
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £34.00Trending at £67.78
- £39.81Trending at £41.32
- £3.49Trending at £3.99
- £2.80Trending at £4.17
- £11.66Trending at £13.78
- £21.20Trending at £21.59
- £9.70Trending at £10.50
About this product
- DescriptionWritten to support OCR's Mathematics GCSE Specification B, covering the Foundation Initial and Foundation Bronze stages of the course and the updated Assessment Objectives including AO3 - Problem Solving.
- Author BiographyBrian Seager is a former Chair of Examiners for a major awarding body as well as an experienced Mathematics teacher, examiner and author. Howard Baxter is a former Head of Maths and Deputy Head and has over 30 years experience working with awarding bodies. Mike Handbury is Head of Maths in Ashfield School, Nottinghamshire and Chief Examiner for a major awarding body. John Jeskins is a former teacher at cheadle and Marple Sixth Form College and chief Examiner, Principal Examiner and Reviser for a major awarding body. Jean Matthews has many years' experience of both teaching and examining at a senior level. She is Chief Examiner, Principal Examiner, and Reviser for a major awarding body. Colin White is Head of Maths at St Josephs School in Launceston, Cornwall. He is also Principal Examiner for a major awarding body.
- Author(s)Howard Baxter,Jean Matthews,John Jeskins,Mark Patmore,Michael Handbury
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication26/11/2010
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleOBMT
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Weight250 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.