All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for the new OCR A2 Media Studies specification by an expert principal examiner, OCR MEDIA STUDIES FOR A2 THIRD EDITION is an invaluable resource providing your students with free online material to help them in their A2 exam and advanced portfolio work.
- Author BiographyDr JULIAN McDOUGALL is Reader in Media and Education and Head of Creative Arts at Newman University College, Birmingham. He is the author of a number of bestselling media books, including OCR MEDIA STUDIES FOR AS (Hodder Education, 2008) and THE MEDIA TEACHER'S BOOK SECOND EDITION (Hodder Education, 2010). He is a principal examiner for a leading examinations board.
- Author(s)Julian McDougall
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication30/01/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Out-of-print date05/10/2012
- Content Note4 illustrations, 23 colour photos
- Weight460 g
- Width188 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.