All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn easy-to-understand and timely pocket guide examining the practical and managerial issues an organisation faces as it gears up to meet OHSAS 18001 standards of occupational health and safety.
- Author BiographyNaeem Sadiq is the author (with Asif Hayat) of ISO14001 Step by Step: A Practical Guide. Naeem studied Aerospace at university before taking a master's degree in Manufacturing Engineering. A sought-after consultant with expertise in health and safety and environmental concerns, Sadiq has 16 years' experience with ISO9001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO14001 standards, having provided consultancy, training and auditing support to over 100 organisations.
- Author(s)Naeem Sadiq
- PublisherIT Governance Publishing
- Date of Publication26/04/2012
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationEly
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIT Governance Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width97 mm
- Height163 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byIT Governance Publishing
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.09Trending at £10.44
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
- £54.14Trending at £82.72
- £5.20Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.