CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £53.13Trending at £54.02
- £5.85Trending at £5.99
- £22.74Trending at £23.44
- £7.00Trending at £7.20
- £17.24Trending at £17.72
- £10.79Trending at £14.98
- £8.02Trending at £8.17
About this product
- DescriptionA detailed account of the most significant productions of the play throughout the world.
- Author BiographyBrenda Murphy is Professor of English at the University of Connecticut. She is the author of Congressional Theatre: Dramatizing McCarthyism on Stage, Film, and Television (Cambridge,1999 ISBN 0521640881), Miller: Death of a Salesman (Cambridge, 1995 ISBN 0521434513, 1995), Tennessee Williams and Elia Kazan: A Collaboration in the Theatre (Cambridge,1992, ISBN 052400953)), and American Realism and American Drama, 1880-1940 (Cambridge, 1987, ISBN 0521571847) and the editor of Understanding Death of a Salesman (with Susan Abbotson, 1999), The Cambridge Companion to American Women Playwrights (Cambridge, 1999, ISBN 0521571847), and A Realist in the American Theatre: Selected Drama Criticism of William Dean Howells (1992).
- Author(s)Brenda Murphy,Eugene Gladstone O'Neill
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/09/2001
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Series TitlePlays in Production
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note14 b/w illus.
- Weight500 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Series Edited byMichael Robinson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.