CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £15.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionTwenty popular OSCE cases which includes challenging stations in each case for the OSCE exams.
- Author BiographyDr Ashling Lillis BA (Cantab) MB BS MRCP(UK). Ashling is a trainee in Acute Internal Medicine in North East London. Dr Tony Joy MBChB MRCS(Eng) DCH. Tony is a Registrar in Emergency Medicine on the Northeast Thames Rotation in London. Dr Adam Feather FRCP. Adam Feather is a Geriatrician at Newham University Hospital Trust and a Senior Lecturer in Medical Education at Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry. John S P Lumley MS FRCS. John Lumley was formerly Honorary Consultant Surgeon to St Bartholomew's Hospital, the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, Queen Square and the Hospital for Sick Children, Great Ormond Street, London. He has been World President of the International College of Surgeons, and Council Member, Journal Editor and Chairman of the Primary Fellowship Examiners of the Royal College of Surgeons.
- Author(s)Adam Feather,Anthony Joy,Ashling Lillis
- Date of Publication30/06/2012
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationKnutsford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date14/12/2016
- Edited byJohn Lumley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.