All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.94Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £39.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for medical students approaching their final examinations, this title presents clinical examination stations and communication skills criteria. It includes information on the OSCE marking scheme. It covers: Cardiovascular Disease and Haematology; Respiratory Medicine; Rheumatology and Dermatology; and, Orthopaedics and Trauma.
- Author BiographyAdam Feather is Senior Lecturer in Medical Education at St Bartholomew's & The Royal London Hospital Medical School, and also Consultant Physician, Newham Healthcare Trust, London. John S.P. Lumley is Professor of Vascular Surgery at the University of London, Honorary Consultant Surgeon at Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital, London, Member of Council, Royal College of Surgeons of England, and Past World President, International College of Surgeons. Ramanathan Visvanathan is Consultant Surgeon at Bronglais General Hospital, Aberysthwyth, Honorary Lecturer, University of Wales College of Medicine, and Surgical Tutor, Royal College of Surgeons of England. Angela Hall is Senior Lecturer in Clinical Communications, Department of Medical Health Care Education at St George's Hospital Medical School, London.
- Author(s)Adam Feather,John Lumley,Ramamathan Visvanathan
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationKnutsford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date22/06/2011
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.