CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.06Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.44
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the modern OSCE that covers the core part of the OSCE assessments from the first year of medical school through to 'finals'. It contains over 50 'stations' grouped by body system. It explores special requirements relating to body systems, including data interpretation and practical skills such as preparing discharge summaries.
- Author(s)Aneel Bhangu
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCrash Course
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date16/04/2014
- Content NoteApprox. 120 illustrations
- Width246 mm
- Height189 mm
- Series Edited byDr. Daniel Horton-Szar
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 Digital online
- Edition Statement3rd ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.