Consider these sponsored items
- £15.44Was:£24.99Free postage
- £19.41Was:£24.99Free postage
- £17.49Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the technique of timber-frame construction for carpenters, builders and aspiring self-builders, but it will also be a source of inspiration to anyone who appreciates beautiful buildings.
- Author BiographyRupert Newman has been actively involved in carpentry since the age of 12. He has a degree in Naval Architecture and has worked as a shipwright, but is now the owner of a well-respected company employing a number of highly skilled craftsmen and apprentices, building modern structures with green oak in the traditional way.
- Author(s)Rupert Newman
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes 180 photographs, includes 90 illustrations
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.