All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £26.93Trending at £29.10
- £11.43Trending at £14.94
- £10.20Trending at £12.67
- £14.98Trending at £21.36
- £28.89Trending at £30.51
About this product
- DescriptionNuclear threats have become more dangerous and more complex in recent years. The number of states possessing nuclear weapons now stands at nine. This book places Barack Obama goal of disarmament into the context of the non-proliferation regime, and discusses how non-proliferation and disarmament are linked.
- Author BiographyHeinz Gartner is professor at the Austrian Institute for International Affairs (OIIP) and lecturer at the University of Vienna. Among others he had visiting professorships and research stays at the Institute for East-West Security Studies (New York), the University of Erlangen (Germany), St. Johns College (Oxford), the University of British Colombia, the World Policy Institute (New York), the University of New Haven and the Stanford University. He published widely on European and International security, arms control and on U.S. foreign policy.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication15/04/2011
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleInternationale Sicherheit
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note2, 2 tables
- Weight500 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byHeinz Gaertner
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.