All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionBarack Obama's presidential victory naturally led people to believe that the United States might finally be moving into a post-racial era. This title argues that the 2008 election was more polarized by racial attitudes than any other presidential election on record.
- Author BiographyMichael Tesler is a graduate student in political science at the University of California, Los Angeles. David O. Sears is distinguished professor of psychology and political science at the University of California, Los Angeles, and the author of numerous books.
- Author(s)David O. Sears,Michael Tesler
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleChicago Studies in American Politics
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note37 line drawings, 7 tables
- Weight277 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.